In Summer 2021, The Healthy Relationship Foundation will be launching the course:
Self-Love is Possible: Stop Being Your Own Worst Enemy and Become Your Own Best Friend
Krystal Mazzola has developed this comprehensive 6-week course to guide you through the practical steps towards loving yourself.
Krystal intimately understands that sometimes, when you don’t like yourself, the idea of loving yourself sounds impossible. After all, Krystal spent years hating – and sabotaging – herself. But by learning, and applying, the lessons you will learn in this course, she finally learned how to love herself unconditionally.
No matter how hard it sounds to love yourself right now, there are practical steps you can take to learn to love yourself which are both easy to understand and effective.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Coping with All of Your Emotions in Healthy Ways
- Changing Negative Self-Talk into Self-Talk that is Supportive and Helpful
- Developing a Self-Care Practice that is Easy to Commit to
- Cultivating Your Authenticity to Live Your Most Joyful and Empowered Life
- Identifying Your Personal Boundaries and
- Managing Guilt to Implement Your Boundaries Effectively
Krystal is so excited for you to learn and apply these steps so that you too can arrive to self-love. Krystal completely believes in how much you deserve a life filled with self-love because when you feel this way, your whole life for the rest of your life is better.
If you would like to learn more about this course which features a proven system to guide you to self-love step by step as well as be notified of its launch date, please sign up below. More details will come as soon as possible.
We are so excited for your healing journey!