Do you feel like your relationship is at a standstill? Are you and your partner stuck in the same argument loop every night? Do you feel like you and your partner are drifting away? Do you desire more intimacy between you and your partner?
All things can be improved, changed and bettered, with just a little support, no matter how big or small. With couple’s therapy, you’ll learn how to communicate your feelings and needs, and get what you want out of your relationship. I use a variety of research-based therapy approaches to truly strengthen your relationship; including the Gottman method which is based on decades of research on what allows relationships, and marriages, to heal and thrive. This is a wonderful approach that ensures we are doing what works to strengthen your relationship and if, you’ve tried couple’s therapy before without much success or satisfaction, I encourage you to try again because this approach works!
Common Reasons Couples Seek Therapy Together Are:
- Arguments that get escalated and lead to “blow outs”
- A sense that no matter how you try, you and your partner speak different languages
- The inability to resolve an issue that comes up frequently
- Deepening divide, distance and misunderstanding or mistrust in the relationship
- To decide to heal the relationship or separate
- A desire for greater intimacy
- Issues related to mental health concerns, or substance abuse, in one or both partners
- Infidelity; including sexual and financial betrayal
- Struggling to blend families, or, issues related to extended family
- Healthy preparation prior to marrying
- Breaking family patterns that are manifesting in your relationship such as fighting or drinking
In couple’s therapy, I will support you in addressing any one – or more – of these concerns with a comprehensive treatment plan based on what is proven to work by research to reduce conflict, increase intimacy, and lead to lasting relationship.
When working with couple’s, it is your relationship that is my client. Therefore, both individuals matter equally in the relationship and I will never “take sides” as that would only hinder my client – your relationship! Every session is centered around my desire to help my client – your relationship – in any way I can. I am deeply passionate about healthy relationships (as you can see by the company name!) and I know whatever your concern, recovery is possible! Relationships can be tested and, with effort by both parties, they can heal to become even stronger, more peaceful, and intimate than ever before.
If any of the above issues listed above relate to you or your partner’s concerns in your relationship, I would love to speak about how I can help. I encourage you to contact me today or, schedule your free 15-minute consultation now, so your relationship can begin to deepen and strengthen as soon as possible.