At the Healthy Relationship Foundation, we want to bring healing to as many people as possible, and we know that not everyone learns in the same way.
For people who prefer one-on-one help, Krystal Mazzola also provides coaching services for codependency recovery.
During Krystal’s 11 years as a therapist, she has developed a system that effectively guides someone to recovery from codependency. This system is featured in her bestselling book, The Codependency Recovery Plan: A 5-Step Guide to Accept, Understand, and Break Free from the Codependent Cycle. Codependency recovery allows you to have healthy relationships with everyone in your life - including yourself.
If you are struggling and want an ally in your healing - someone who knows for a fact that recovery is possible - please reach out to schedule your free 30-minute consultation. This will be a time for you to share your concerns, see if you believe Krystal would be a good partner for you in your recovery and for Krystal to provide recommendations.
Krystal developed her system to guide true and sustainable codependency recovery which she now offers through coaching to help as many people as possible.
As a therapist, Krystal can only work with people in the state of Arizona who are struggling with diagnosed mental health disorders such as bipolar disorder or post-traumatic stress disorder.
Coaching on the other hand addresses the complex issues that are common in codependency which do include stress and depressed feelings associated with the codependency rather than a diagnosed mental health disorder.
Common Issues Codependency Recovery Coaching May Help Resolve and Heal are:
- Connecting you with Your Authentic Self: who you really are, what you truly want and need, and what will bring you the most joy in life
- Improving your Self-esteem by Developing more Self-respect and Self-love
- Developing more Effective Communication Skills to Truly Feel Heard
- Coping with Your Emotions in Healthy and Effective ways
- Setting - and Maintaining - Healthy Boundaries
- Managing Guilt attached to Setting Boundaries
- Developing a Self-Care Practice that's Easy to Maintain for Balance
- Reducing Negative Self-Talk
- Developing Healthy Relationship Skills to Transform the Relationships in Your Life
- Prioritizing Your Self-Care without Guilt or Shame
Whatever your needs are, rest assured that the beginning of recovery is just one step away!
What people have shared...
“I started seeing Krystal a few years ago, before she started her own practice. I feel like I grew with her and that is the most wonderful part about therapy with her. She assisted me with couples counseling and also guided me down my own path with EMDR to heal my PTSD. I have since graduated therapy, as I was able to meet every single goal I had with her. She is a caring, patient, open-minded, gifted and natural healer that I would recommend to anyone. She is the only therapist that has ever helped me take action instead of just talk about my issues, helping me actually recover instead of just maintain. For that, I am forever grateful!” – Previous client
"Krystal really has the ability to understand people, and read situations very well. She is very authentic and it's obvious that mental health is her passion." - Former client