At the Healthy Relationship Foundation, we want to bring healing to as many people as possible, and we know that not everyone learns in the same way.
If you feel stuck in your codependency, we are here to help with group coaching provided by Krystal Mazzola.
Krystal has designed a 6-week group coaching program to accelerate your recovery so you may discover that: Codependency recovery is possible!
Krystal, and countless other people she has helped, have discovered the joy and peace that comes from codependency recovery and she wants the same for you. During this 6-week program, you are guided through the system that Krystal featured in her bestselling book, The Codependency Recovery Plan: A 5-Step Guide to Accept, Understand, and Break Free from the Codependent Cycle.
During this program, you receive:
- Weekly support during 1.5 hour long coaching calls with Krystal where she provides education to deepen your recovery on subjects like boundaries, and managing your emotions more effectively
- Expert support, and peer support, in a free group only for those dedicated to codependency recovery
- Access to the recorded calls, and slides, to reference whenever you need
- Free handouts and worksheets not featured anywhere else
We are so excited for you to discover that Codependency Recovery is Possible!
Krystal offers her group coaching on an extremely limited basis to a maximum of 12 participants at a time. If you are ready to get unstuck, and transform your relationships and your life, you are welcome to reserve your spot for Krystal's next round of group coaching.
Krystal developed her system to guide true and sustainable codependency recovery which she now offers through coaching to help as many people as possible.
As a therapist, Krystal can only work with people in the state of Arizona who are struggling with diagnosed mental health disorders such as bipolar disorder or post-traumatic stress disorder.
Coaching on the other hand addresses the complex issues that are common in codependency which do include stress and depressed feelings associated with the codependency rather than a diagnosed mental health disorder.
Common Issues Codependency Recovery Coaching May Help Resolve and Heal are:
- Connecting you with Your Authentic Self: who you really are, what you truly want and need, and what will bring you the most joy in life
- Improving your Self-esteem by Developing more Self-respect and Self-love
- Developing more Effective Communication Skills to Truly Feel Heard
- Coping with Your Emotions in Healthy and Effective ways
- Setting - and Maintaining - Healthy Boundaries
- Managing Guilt attached to Setting Boundaries
- Developing a Self-Care Practice that's Easy to Maintain for Balance
- Reducing Negative Self-Talk
- Developing Healthy Relationship Skills to Transform the Relationships in Your Life
- Prioritizing Your Self-Care without Guilt or Shame
Whatever your needs are, rest assured that the beginning of recovery is just one step away!
What people have shared...
“I started seeing Krystal a few years ago, before she started her own practice. I feel like I grew with her and that is the most wonderful part about therapy with her. She assisted me with couples counseling and also guided me down my own path with EMDR to heal my PTSD. I have since graduated therapy, as I was able to meet every single goal I had with her. She is a caring, patient, open-minded, gifted and natural healer that I would recommend to anyone. She is the only therapist that has ever helped me take action instead of just talk about my issues, helping me actually recover instead of just maintain. For that, I am forever grateful!” – Previous client
"Krystal really has the ability to understand people, and read situations very well. She is very authentic and it's obvious that mental health is her passion." - Former client