Krystal offers individual and couples counseling for those clients living in Arizona where she has her license as a marriage and family therapist. Krystal utilizes therapy models proven by research to be effective including Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). Krystal was also trained in the Meadows model for codependency recovery by pioneering codependency and love addiction expert, Pia Mellody. The main areas of Krystal’s expertise lie in:
- Supporting individuals break habits of “people pleasing” to set healthier boundaries to reduce anxiety, self-doubt, and exhaustion while improving relationships,
- Helping individual clients heal from complex trauma which has led to codependency, “toxic relationship” dynamics, or anxious, anxious-avoidant, or avoidant attachment styles,
- Transforming “toxic’ or dysfunctional patterns in relationships for couples including issues related to increasing conflict, emotional abuse, or narcissistic and codependent cycles,
- Supporting adult children of alcoholics in their development of interdependency and boundary setting,
- Reducing anxiety and depression related to childhood trauma and codependent patterns, and
- Helping clients reconnect with their sense of self and authentic self-worth after feeling they have “lost” themselves for whatever reason
If you’re a current client, you may request or change appointments in the client portal.
If you would like to schedule a free complimentary 15-minute consultation, please call 480-999-5174 or email me at email@example.com
If you are not in the state of Arizona, please read on about Group Coaching to support you in accelerating your recovery.
Making the choice to work with someone for therapy or coaching is a very personal decision. I want to ensure that you feel we are a “good fit” prior to moving forward together.
During this time, you may see if you feel comfortable speaking with me and ask any questions you may have.
To schedule a complimentary, 15-minute consultation please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-999-5174.
While Krystal can only offer therapy to those in Arizona (this is due to licensure), she wants to help as many people as possible recover from codependency.
To support you, Krystal has designed a 6-week group coaching program to accelerate your recovery so you may discover that: Codependency recovery is possible!
Krystal, and countless other people she has helped, have discovered the joy and peace that comes from codependency recovery and she wants the same for you. During this 6-week program, you are guided through the system that Krystal featured in her bestselling book, The Codependency Recovery Plan: A 5-Step Guide to Accept, Understand, and Break Free from the Codependent Cycle.
During this 6-week program, you receive:
- Weekly support during 1.5 hour long coaching calls with Krystal where she provides education to deepen your recovery on subjects like boundaries, and managing your emotions more effectively
- Expert support, and peer support, in a free group only for those dedicated to codependency recovery
- Access to the recorded calls, and slides, to reference whenever you need
- Free handouts and worksheets not featured anywhere else
Krystal offers her group coaching on an extremely limited basis to a maximum of 15 participants at a time. If you are ready to get unstuck, and transform your relationships and your life, you are welcome to reserve your spot for Krystal’s next round of group coaching.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Coaching?
Coaching addresses the complex issues that are common in codependency which do include stress and depressed feelings associated with the codependency rather than a diagnosed mental health disorder.
The focus of coaching is on your current life including your present relationships and behaviors as well as focusing on building the future you truly want.
What is Therapy?
As a therapist, Krystal can only work with people in the state of Arizona who are struggling with diagnosed mental health disorders such as bipolar disorder or post-traumatic stress disorder.
The focus of therapy is on your present life and cleaning up past reasons for why you may be in certain relationships or situations.
What Can Coaching Help With?
Common Issues codependency recovery coaching can help with are:
- Connecting you with Your Authentic Self: who you really are, what you truly want and need, and what will bring you the most joy in life
- Improving your Self-esteem by Developing more Self-respect and Self-love
- Developing more Effective Communication Skills to Truly Feel Heard
- Coping with Your Emotions in Healthy and Effective ways
- Setting – and Maintaining – Healthy Boundaries
- Managing Guilt attached to Setting Boundaries
- Developing a Self-Care Practice that’s Easy to Maintain for Balance
- Reducing Negative Self-Talk
- Developing Healthy Relationship Skills to Transform the Relationships in Your Life
- Prioritizing Your Self-Care without Guilt or Shame
Subscribe to My Newsletter
Consider subscribing if you don’t want to miss it when new posts go up!!